Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the fixtor.com website and services operated by fixtor.com.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using our website and services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use our website and services.
Description of Services
Fixtor.com provides online tech support services to customers in the USA and Canada. These services may include but are not limited to troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving technical issues remotely.
You must be at least 16 years old to use our website and services. By using our website and services, you represent and warrant that you are 16 years of age or older.
You agree to use our website and services for lawful purposes and in compliance with these Terms of Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account.
The content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the intellectual property of fixtor.com and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, modify, reproduce, distribute, or display any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that fixtor.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- The use or inability to use our website and services
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- Any third-party conduct or content on our website or services
- Any other matter relating to our website or services
We may terminate or suspend your access to our website and services at any time, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
Changes to Terms of Service
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon posting on this page. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically to stay informed of any updates.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com or through our website contact form. By using our website and services, you signify your acceptance of these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our website or services.
User restrictions, rights, and options
Your Rights and Alternatives
On the Fixtor.com Platform, you have control over the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information.
Depending on where you reside, you may have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information. You have the legal right not to be subjected to discrimination for exercising your rights under certain local laws, such as those in California. For instance, under local laws, including those of the European Union, you may be able to request that we:
- Provide access to specific information we maintain about you; or
- Delete specific information we maintain about you.
- Update or correct your information.
- Delete certain information.
- Restrict the use of your information.
If you wish to verify, rectify, modify, or delete any of the Personal Information you have provided to us in connection with your Account on the Fixtor Platform, you can do so by visiting the Edit Profile page after logging in to your Account. California residents may also contact us as detailed below. There may be instances where we are required (by law or otherwise) to retain information and not delete it. If such requirements exist, we will only comply with your deletion request once we have satisfied them. Many of the liberties listed above are subject to exceptions and limitations. Certain Platform features are inaccessible without your information; therefore, deleting your information will terminate these services. We will take every precaution to confirm your identity.
Due to backups and other factors, it may not always be possible to remove or delete all your information from our databases without leaving some residual data in our archives. If you would like access to the Personal Information that we maintain about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Communications. You will have the option to “opt-out” of receiving promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email or by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
Use of personal information
Fixtor uses your personal information to:
- Manage your account, which includes processing your registration and, if you’re an Expert, your request to join the site.
- Set up, run, and make improvements to the platform. Answer your requests and do what you ask, like sending you notifications and answers to things you ask.
- Payment’s processing.
- Answer your requests for information and give you better, more effective customer service.
- Handle internal business tasks like auditing, security, fixing crashes, stopping fraud, invoicing and accounting, sales and marketing, analytics, and research and development.
- Get in touch with you about the platform, discounts, special events, and other things we think you might be interested in.
- Make changes to the platforms or your own material, preferences, and ads.
- Follow all laws, rules, and other formal processes and steps.
- Set up, use, or protect our legal rights.
- Take the steps we think are reasonable to protect the safety, security, and rights of fixtor, its workers, service providers, and other people.
Fixtor may also:
- Combine the information it gets from the platform with information it gets instantly or from other sources.
- Group, remove identifying information from, or make anonymous any information that is gathered through the app.
You can use this aggregated, de-identified, or anonymous information for any reason, including study and marketing.